The building that was once the opium house in Karangturi has existed in Lasem since 1886, as discovered in Lasem map dated the same year.
Once, this house was once occupied by a family of bakers. Then, the offspring altered the house and added some more buildings to function as swallow nests.
After the ownership of the house fell into the hands of Ir. Rudy Hartono, a businessman from Lasem, he returned the form of home from an Indische Chinese architecture.
Later the house was also known as Tiongkok Kecil Heritage Red House. Throughout 2015 to 2016, it became a place for various activities. It functioned as a homestay in September 2016.
Room with Air Conditioning, Hot water for shower, WiFi
Oemah Batik Tiga Negeri Souvenir Store
Tour Packages and Interpretive Tour is also available
Find and book at: AirBnB, Agoda, Booking.com, Traveloka,Tiket.com, PegiPegi